Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for truth. ~Benjamin Disraeli
So here's my truth in its rawest form....

Friday, January 20, 2012

Blinders

I don't want this feeling anymore
I want it buried deep again
I can be me with you
And fly free
Until morning comes
And your need to flee
I just want to keep being me
And have that be enough for you
Why can't that be enough for you?
I almost had you
You were mine for a short whole
But not really
No, not really
I can smile and say it's okay
While my heart shatters
Just hold me a little longer
And tell me anything to calm my fears
It does't have to be true
Just enough to get me through
You were just here
But my hand is empty now
And my head is so full
I torment myself without your help
You'll never really know how much it hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your thoughts, share your words!