Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for truth. ~Benjamin Disraeli
So here's my truth in its rawest form....

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Your letter

Written words cut deeper
Their knives are dipped in venom
Laced with hate and intent
The attack carefully considered
Consequences weighted
Are utterances more easily forgiven?
They're both still thoughts
They're there
"I wish I never gave birth to you"
Well, there you have it
When compared to your pedophile son, I still come up last
I must be evil
My inception dreams tell me so
I see him lurking in corners
                beckoning to me
Do you see something I do not?
I continue on licking the wounds you keep opening
Cursing your words
You relish in my actions don't you?
Is my unhappiness your only victory?
How could you possibly enjoy this
I continue to sink lower
Trapped in my own thoughts
If there are shadows, shouldn't there be light?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your thoughts, share your words!